Customer Service Charter
Lincs Inspire is committed to providing a high quality experience for all our customers. We value all customer feedback as it enables us to review and continually strive to improve our services.
If you would like to comment on any of our services, please complete the below Customer Feedback Form or contact us directly at email@example.com.
What you can expect from us
- Make experiences both safe and enjoyable for our customers.
- Ensure our sites are clean and safe for use of our customers.
- Provide a welcoming atmosphere at all sites for all customers.
- Give prompt, helpful and friendly response to all enquiries, be it in person, over the telephone, via social media and email enquiries.
- Maintain full and accessible current information on our fees, and publish any changes to them as quickly as possible.
- Support our staff through regular training.
- Comply in all areas of the UK Data Protection Act.
- Comply with all current relevant statutory legislation.
- Continue to ensure that we are committed to providing equality of opportunity and treatment for all, and that we will not unlawfully or unfairly discriminate directly or indirectly on the basis of gender, age, ethnic origin or disability.
- Provide our customers with the opportunity to comment on all aspects of our service by contacting us at any time.
- Provide a feedback form on our website to give customers the opportunity to feedback electronically if preferred.
- Continually strive to improve our service for our customers.