Event DescriptionA business survival guide brought to you as part of E-Factor's Great Big Small Business Festival (GBSBF).
Valuable information and interactive clinics (each are 30 mins each) with key topics focusing on:
- Protecting your IP – delivered by Kim Rothman and the national Intellectual Property Outreach team
- Expert Clinics in social media – delivered by Vikki Johnson, owner of Fusion Laser Cutting
- Intellectual Property – delivered Craig Bowers, patent attorney from Potter Clarkson, LLP
- Book keeping – delivered by Liz Turpin from Turpin Accounting Services
- Prototyping – Makerspace Hull
- CDI Alliance presentation - delivered by Deborah Goodall - Director, CDI Alliance Ltd
- Your Business Boost - a fully funded business support programme - delivered by Kim Rothman.
There will be an opportunity for networking and using our market research tools throughout the session.