Overall purpose of the Leisure Assistant role is to ensure the safety and well-being of all users of the company’s sports and leisure facilities at all times. This will include life-guarding, erecting and dismantling sports equipment and ensuring the cleanliness of all facilities to the highest standards. To be a proactive member of the operational team, ensuring a professional approach is applied at all times to meet the aims and objectives of the company.
- Supporting the delivery of high quality customer service and customer satisfaction throughout all venues, to directly support both customer retention and increased participation.
- Throughout each shift carry out cleaning duties to a high standard of hygiene/cleanliness throughout all sports and leisure venues, ensuring regular checks are undertaken/signed-off and any incidents resolved immediately.
- As part of a daily rota oversee swimming pool safety in accordance with the latest statutory requirements, proactively monitoring pool user behaviour to ensure safety and enjoyment
- Provide first aid support as and when required, log incidents and fully report such incidents to the Operations Officer/Assistant.
Successful applicants will have:
- Strong swimming ability.
- A good understanding of the benefits sport and leisure can have on people’s health improvement and general well-being.
- Be able to work flexibly including evening, weekend and bank holiday requirements to meet the needs of the business which operates 7 days per week, 52 weeks per year.
This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.
Candidates are required to possess a current National Pool Lifeguarding Qualification (NPLQ ).
To apply for these posts, please complete the application form, then email the completed form to HumanResources@lincsinspire.com, or post it to Human Resources, Lincs Inspire, Bradley Football Development Centre, Bradley Road, Grimsby, DN37 0AG. The deadline for the applications for this post is 12 noon Monday 2nd October 2023.