Hey Credit Union
HEY Credit Union is a not-for-profit community bank serving people who live or work in the Humber Region, now available to access via Grimsby Library.
Join and receive a £25 bonus!
HEY Credit Union have partnered with the Stop Loan Sharks team to help Grimsby say ‘No’ to illegal lenders and ‘Yes’ to safe ways to borrow and save.
To receive your £25 bonus:
- Join HEY Credit Union online or in branch at Grimsby Central Library
- Make at least three regular deposits into your savings
- Keep the account open for at least six months
Please note: you can only earn one £25 bonus
Savings for the whole family
- Lets you save as much or as little as you like
- A choice of ways to pay in – bank transfer, Direct Debit, direct from your income, or deposits at any HEY Credit Union branch
- Withdrawal by the same day bank transfer
- The perfect way to plan ahead for a stress-free festive season
- Savings “locked away” until 1st November
- Funds can be used to shop wherever you choose
- Save for any special child in your life (aged 0-15 years) and watch their savings grow as they do
- Introduce young people to being responsible with money
- At the age of 16 they may become an adult Credit Union member
Low Cost Loans
HEY Credit Union offer loans from £100 to £20,000 for all purposes at affordable rates. Unlike other lenders, rates are capped at 3% per month.
As a responsible not-for-profit lender:
- HEY Credit Union make a credit check and only lend what you can afford to repay
- No hidden fees, charges, or repayment penalties
- The interest is charged on the outstanding balance only
- Awarded 5* in the Fairbanking Foundation
For the full range of loan products or to apply, call into any HEY Credit Union branch or visit their website.
All loans subject to approval at HEYCU discretion
|Amount||Period||Monthly Repayment||Interest Payable|
|£500||1 Year||£50.24||£102.84 (42.6% APR)|
|£3,300||3 Years||£102.49||£689.64 (14.9% APR)|