Home Library Service
Monthly Home Visits
Lincs Inspire Libraries provide a free monthly home library service to housebound people and their carers who are unable to get to the library. The service includes:
- Monthly visits arranged in advance
- Approved, dedicated volunteers
- Friendly chats about your reading tastes
- A range of books in a variety of formats, including Large Print and Talking Books
- Favourite authors can be requested
The Home Library Service has made life more enjoyable for me. I look forward to the visits every month.
My volunteers are the kindest people in the world, they put themselves out every time. They get me whatever I want to read and choose books that I like. They won’t let me down and they always ring to let me know when they are coming to see me. I can’t fault them.