Learn to swim with Lincs Inspire at one of three pools in North East Lincolnshire. From your first splash as a baby to growing your confidence in your swimming skills – we’ll help you to discover a love for swimming and teach you those vital life saving skills. Lessons take place six days a week, 50 weeks of the year.
We are a proud member of Swim England, the national governing body for swimming in England.
Demand is very high for children’s swimming lessons. We have the following availability:
- Parent and Child – daytime lessons only:
- Mondays at 10am
- Tuesdays at 1:30pm and 2pm
- Wednesdays at 10am and 11am.
- Pre-School. Stage 1. Age 3 – daytime lessons only:
- Mondays at 11am and 11:30am
- Tuesdays at 12:30pm and 1pm
- Wednesdays at 10:30am and 11:30am
- NEW – Lessons for Stage 1. Age 4, evening and daytime lessons.
- Friday and Saturday daytime
- Limited evening lessons.
- Higher stages – swimmers with some experience. Stage 3 and higher.
For all other stages – please keep checking back for details.
Children's Private Lessons
Private swimming lessons are available in all our pools, subject to availability either on a one-to-one or two-to-one basis.
Whilst group swimming lessons are suited to many children, offering a sociable environment where motivation also comes from swimming alongside their peers, some children and adults may prefer private lessons.
Students may benefit greatly from the closer teacher attention that private lessons can provide, and the teacher is able to modify the lesson to suit the individual and the pace of their learning.
Adult Swimming Lessons follow a structured development programme for swimmers over the age of 14, helping to gain confidence and competence in the water. Whether you’re a total beginner or looking to improve your stroke or stamina in the water, there is a friendly welcome for all. Find out more below or fill out our enquiry form.
Group sessions last for 50 minutes and take place weekly at Grimsby Leisure Centre and Immingham Swimming Pool. We offer:
- Lessons to combat nervousness
- Total beginner lessons
- Improver lessons
- Adult certificates to reward progress
- Improver – Wednesday morning from 10.55am to 11.55am
- Masters: Mondays at 8pm
(Swimmers must be able to swim all four strokes. Along with being able to swim a distance of at least 800 metres).
- Adult Improvers: Mondays 7pm to 8pm
(For swimmers that have completed our beginners sessions and can now swim 50 metres).
- Tuesdays: 8pm to 9pm
- Thursdays: 8pm to 9pm
- Wednesdays: 12:30pm to 1:30pm (Term time only)
Prices & Booking
Adult swimming lessons paid for via direct debit payment are £39.50 per month.
Private lessons on a one-to-one basis cost £16.20 per lesson
Private lessons on a two-to-one basis cost £21.30 per lesson
For further information, to check availability or to book please email us.
Swimmers whose lessons are paid for by Direct Debit will benefit from unlimited free swimming during public swimming sessions and discounted fitness membership (£25 per month).