Workout anytime, anywhere with our Live and On-Demand fitness classes, available to all eligible members via the Lincs Inspire Leisure App.
Virtual classes are freely available for subscription members*. If fitness classes are included as part of your monthly membership benefits, then you are able to view the classes using your App log-in.
* Virtual classes apply to Health & Fitness, Family, Tone into Wellbeing memberships only. T&Cs apply.
Join us live for weekly virtual classes with our instructors and other members from home.
Check out the timetable from the home screen of the Lincs Inspire Leisure App. Click ‘CLASSES LIVE’ and then click the link at the day/time of the class.
Alternatively, if you are on mobile device, click the link below to open the weekly timetable.
There is a large bank of virtual classes in our On Demand library, available on the Lincs Inspire Leisure App. The library is easy to search based on the class, your preferred instructor, fitness goal or class duration.
Each week we’ll add three new classes for you to enjoy, or repeat, in your own time.
From the home screen of the app, click ‘Classes On Demand’ and browse previously streamed classes. Select your class, and click ‘PLAY’.
Alternatively, access the On Demand Library via the link below.
Watch on your laptop
You can watch our classes on your laptop or computer to see us on a larger screen.
- Once the video has started playing on your mobile device, click the casting icon in the top right corner (next to the cross).
- To connect to a laptop or computer, click ‘Play on laptop with Magic Link‘, and then click ‘Share Magic Link‘ – this will generate a link that you can email to yourself.
- You can also access some of our most viewed classes via the links below (you will need your Lincs Inspire username and password to access):
Watch on your smart TV
You can cast our classes to your Smart TV to see us on a larger screen.
- First ensure that your mobile device and smart TV are paired in the connection settings of your device.
- Once the video has started playing on my mobile device, click the casting icon in the top right corner (next to the cross).
- Your Smart TV should appear as an option to cast to from the video.
Guidance and Important Information
Our users are advised to consult with a medical practitioner/GP before commencing any new fitness regime. You should cease activity immediately and seek medical advice if you experience any discomfort or pain. By performing any of the Lincs Inspire Virtual Fitness classes, you are participating at your own risk. Lincs Inspire will not be responsible or liable for any injury or harm you sustain as a result of our online fitness content.
Before commencing your class:
- Ensure the area around you is clear and safe (you should have a clear floor area, no overhanging lights, or sharp edges of furniture)
- Wear appropriate clothing for the activity
- Children and pets should be away from your activity area
- If you are feeling unwell at any time during the class, please stop immediately
- Ensure your room is well ventilated
Here to help
We’re here to help if you are having any trouble watching our Virtual Lincs classes. Please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help and talk you through the process. If you have any ideas or feedback, we’d love to hear from you too!